Register for Free Leadership Workshop
How to Integrate Core Competencies into Hiring, Training and Culture
Learn how to improve hiring, accountability and training through the use of job competencies.
Limited Spots Available
Your leadership team is invited to participate in LeaderGov's free"How to Integrate Core Competencies into Hiring, Training and Culture" workshop.
Friday, November 17, 2023
10:00 AM EDT / 7:00 AM PDT (1-hour via Zoom)
12:00 PM EDT / 9:00 AM PDT (1-hour via Zoom)
- You’ll get input from peers on how to best use competencies in hiring
- Learn how to select the competencies that are right for your team
- Learn how to ask qualifying questions of candidates around competencies
- Discuss on how to hold the team accountable to the competencies
- How training can expand each team members’ competency
Register NOW to save your spot!
What you and your leaders will learn at this free workshop
Bring your hiring challenges to the workshop
We’ll collaborate during our workshop, so bring a pressing problem related to hiring and performance.
Share your hiring and competency experiences
You’ll hear insights from others and be able to share your perspective, experience and insights.
How to train to the Competency
We’ll discuss how training can then supplement and reinforce your core competencies
Invite Your Fellow Leaders to Join the Workshop
This workshop is for City and County Managers and Administrators, Supervisors, Managers and Directors as well as public safety leaders, clerks and others.